Monday, August 1, 2011

Car Searching




So I know this is going to sound bad, but me and hubby are looking for what will be the third car we have owned since we have been married (which has not even been a year!)

So this was the first car
Ford Laser '91
Good on gas, not so good on everything else, decided to die when we went shopping :( but have to say I was happy for an upgrade! ;)

So then we bought this
Toyota Vienta '96


I have to say I love this car! It's roomy inside, drives great, and the V6 engine is quite nice ;)
Problem is, the head gasket (?) is about to go :( my mechanic has put some sort of sealer in it so we can still drive it, but said we should try and replace it before it goes since it cost a lot to fix a head gasket in general, and even more on a V6.

So now it's on to car searching! After looking around all weekend, and talking to the mechanic to see what he recommends I think we are down to two different cars (to bad for hubby that his BMW 3 is not one of them.)

Toyota Corrolla

Pretty much like the Vienta just smaller, which will save us on gas, and cheaper to fix since it's not a V6.

Or a Mazda 323
Again smaller then the Vienta, but cheap to fix and run.

Now we just have to find one of these two cars, at a price we are willing to pay!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best in the car searching!! They can be alot of trouble but *sigh* so very necessary.. lol :D
    I like the Corrolla and the Mazda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! whats wrong with your car!!! ;0 ;)

    ReplyDelete