Monday, August 15, 2011

Engagement Party

Saturday was Sarah and Dave's engagement party. After a day of cooking I was ready for a day of fun! So we got to play some volleyball, which made me very sore , but for once I almost got every serve over the net! Small victory I know, but for me that was very good. I was only able to get two games in, since I was helping with food, but thankfully the net is up now which means there is plenty more games to come :)

Now onto the food, here is everything that me, Sarah, and mum worked on the day before.


It all turned out really good! Even though there was hardly any left at the end!

Now here is just some shots from the party, enjoy!

The engagement cake :)

Ice cream and all the toppings.
Tiramisu cake, Key lime Cake, Cupcake (not sure what kind) and Jackie's Carrot cake.

Showing some love, I think.

The happy couple :) Along with the spread of desserts :)
All the gifts before.


My little friend, Bethany, who thought she should hold onto my legs the whole time they were unwrapping gifts.

A gift from Dave's Brothers.
They really do love each other!

The after. Which is now taking up my spare room :-p

Well that's the lot of them! Ended up being a really fun and relaxing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment