Friday, July 29, 2011

My pain

So as of late for some reason, I have been losing weight. I guess it's just eating smaller portions that have done it. So hubby decided that I should start working out....ok I can do that(He needs to do it himself anyway :-p). He works from home every Wednesday so we started this work out thing then. I guess I really need to do it more since after 15 minutes I was done! The past two days I can hardly move :( My part of the house is up stairs, and the stairs have been a killers! I have to hobble up them, I really do feel like a penguin! I have to say it's really sad, but guess I'll keep it up, it's good for me. But it the mean time I'll whinge for what it's worth to hubby :D

2 comments:

  1. It would help to do the exercises more often - then your muscles get used to the work out and it won't hurt anymore. Try doing it at least 4 times a week and your pain should be cured. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I need to keep it up. It took 3 days just for the pain to go away, stairs still hurt a bit though. I'll do more on Monday and see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete