Friday, May 18, 2012

Latest work update

After the first 6 weeks at my job I finally got the phone call I had been waiting for. I would be getting transferred to a different store, working Monday-Friday, 11am-5pm.

6 weeks in at my new store and I have to keep telling myself that it will get better. Right now the store is under huge renovations. The floors have been ripped up, aisles closed, stock moved from one end of the store to the other. Departments closed for weeks, we have been without a bakery for 4 weeks now. Needless to say, it's just one big mess! First few weeks were all right, but now everyone is tired of dust, noise, and things moving. Seem everyone is on their last straw.

But on the good points, no more night work, no more trolleys, and no more Saturdays. And, once all the renovations are done, I will have a like new store to work in! :D

1 comment: