Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easter- Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Saturday we went down to Killalea state park for a picnic lunch and some fun. The day was just a slight bit chilly, but over all not to bad. Once you get in the sun it does warm you up pretty good. Most everyone played soccer and Frisbee, other then me since I had to work that night, and didn't want to wear myself out :p But I still got to get some sun and enjoy the beautiful day :)

Sunday started out good, we were up on time, all dressed up for church, even left on time! Have to remember me and Jeremy hate to be late to anything, so on time, does not mean we are always late, just later then we like to be ;) Got about 5 minutes from the church when Jeremy's phone went off, some number that was not saved and we didn't get to it in time. We get closer to church and I check my phone, missed call from Faith. I quickly call her back, to hear a very nervous/sobbing Faith on the other in of the phone. She had been in a car crash, not her fault, and both her and Luke were fine. But I could tell my the way she sounded she should not be driving. So we pulled into the church parking lot, told Jeremy's dad of what had happened and took off back towards home. The car was not that bad off, by looks anyway, but not the thing anyone wants to deal with on a holiday!  All things said and done the car ended up a ride off, since it was not worth fixing. We had a wonderful day after that. All of Jeremy's family came over for dinner so we spent most of the evening enjoying the company.

Not much to write about as far as Monday goes,  left the house about 10 that morning to help a friend move. Finished with that about 4 or so, then came back home and relaxed :)

Over all it was a very interesting weekend, thankfully me and Jeremy both had the Tuesday off as well. We went up to Sydney for some shopping. 

Driving up

I thought this looked very pretty :)

How we spent most of our lunch, looking at facebook :p


Some of the best ice cream I have ever had! This was banana spilt :) yummy!

Now I didn't take any photos of the shopping "damage" but lets just say there was a lot of it! It was a very fun day and a nice way to end the long weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Take these times with your hubby and enjoy them! (as I holler for the 15th time for the boys to get to sleep and be quiet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will! It was nice to have some "us" time! ;)

    ReplyDelete