Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Home

Well I'm slowly settling into my new home sweet home!

I've made it through *most* of the boxes, only a few really left that I'll get through later. For now here are a few photos of the rooms that are clean! lol


My kitchen. We are going to look at putting an island bench in to make a bit more prep room.

The little fridge! And here I was worried about it not fitting!
My WONDERFUL walk-in pantry! I have to say I love it!


My laundry. Most people here don't use a dryer, which is why I don't have one right now. But after having someone trying to steal my clothes off the line (very scary to walk around my building to find a man with his hands on my clothes!) I will be thinking about getting one, for now I just use a drying rack.

That's all for now, I'll do some more cleaning tomorrow and *hopefully* post the rest of the house then.


3 comments:

  1. Cute!!

    I don't have a dryer either. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't always take 2 days for things to dry! I can literally only do one load at a time. Then I have to hang it up and wait two days until I can do the next one. Suuuuch a pain. I'm not allowed to hang things outside, either. I'm sure it's not as bad in Australia, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really neat ,Hannah, your place is cute. When we lived in St. Paris I had a clothes line strung in our bed room (I didn't have a laundry room either) we always had diapers as pretty white banners for decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caity~ yes the two day wait is the killer for this. It does dry, but waiting that long seems wrong, I miss the clothes line that was safe to use and my clothes dried within an hour in summer! I'm told that different places here have rules about hanging things outside, I know for our building it's not a problem. But since i'm on the ground floor there is no place for me to hang things up anyway. At least no place safer then the clothes line, and I'd like to keep all my clothes!

    Jessica~ I have a drying rack that I just keep in the living room...but guess if company comes over I may have to hurry and move it to my bedroom! And the laundry room for me was a must! I had already got my washing mechine and I didn't plan on keeping it in the box!

    ReplyDelete